February 16, 2013

Dramatic SuperDuo Bracelet

This is my new bracelet design, made with SuperDuo and seed beads. I had so much fun designing and working on this project, and I love the texture created with just those two types of beads! This is exactly the kind of project I needed in order to make me feel relaxed in beading again - it works up fast and is not too complicated...
A tutorial is available in both my Artfire and Etsy shops. In this design I combine two beading stitches to complete rows of these two-hole beads fast and easy!

If you are wondering if Twin beads will also do for this project - they might work if you pick the uniform ones.. and please consider that there might be some slight differences in measurements when using twin beads.








18 comments:

  1. There are tons of designs using Super duo/twin beads but this is one of the few I really like,,so classy ! I just placed my order in you Etsy shop. All the best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravilloso trabajo...Saludos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning cuffs. Rich looking.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I just love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love it ! I just bought some of this beads , I may have to try it !

    http://myhandmadelife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Espectaculares. Me gustan mucho. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very simple but dramatic cuff! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with Ingrid. one of the best I've seen in super duo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with Ingrid. one of the best i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hermoso brazalete. Felicitaciones a la creadora

    ReplyDelete